Featuring KDHX DJ Ranks and Dubtronics, Jamaican Sun Splash delivers this tribute to Bob Marley and other reggae legends.
Twilight Tuesdays concerts are outdoors, so bring blankets or lawn chairs. Limited seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Picnic baskets are welcome. Food and drink will also be available for purchase from Butler's Patry Catering.
Missouri History Museum Front Lawn
Lindell & DeBaliviere in Forest Park
314-454-3199 or 800-916-8212
Our popular outdoor concert series returns with a spectacular fall line-up! Grab your blankets and lawn chairs, pack your picnic basket and come hear some terrific music under a beautiful Forest Park sunset. In the event of inclement weather, the concert will be rescheduled to a later date. After 3pm, call the Twilight Tuesdays Information Hotline at (800) 916-8212 or listen to the Clear Channel stations for details.
- On concert evenings, seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Make-and-take activities for children will be offered o the museum's front lawn beginning at 6pm. Activities will be closed after intermission.
- Twilight Tuesday: Jamaican Sun Splash -
Tuesday, August 30 2011 at 6:30 pm
- Twilight Tuesday: The Smash Band -
Tuesday, September 6 2011 at 6:30 pm
- Twilight Tuesday: Kim Massie -
Tuesday, September 13 2011 at 6:30 pm
- Twilight Tuesday: The Fabulous Motown Revue -
Tuesday, September 20 2011 at 6:30 pm
- Twilight Tuesday: The Bosman Twins -
Tuesday, September 27 2011 at 6:30 pm
- Twilight Tuesday: Dirty Muggs -
Tuesday, October 4 2011 at 6:30 pm
- Twilight Tuesday: Vote for Pedro -
Tuesday, October 11 2011 at 6:30 pm
This is an event for all the family. I myself have fun when I attend with friends especially peeps in the meetup group,but I truly enjoy when my son and my mother attend with me. Three generations enjoying good music,good eats and good times....................Priceless!